Remember when I said I would post monthly about what I’ve been reading? Oops. I am determined to get back on track because I love sharing books. Since I’m a few months behind, I’m just going to list titles and link them to my Goodreads reviews, with the occasional comment on a few of my favorites.
March 2014 –
- The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan — 3 Stars
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt — 4 Stars
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner — 3 Stars
- The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe — 3 Stars
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer — 4 Stars
- Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner — 4 Stars
April 2014 –
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness — 4 Stars
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty — 3 Stars
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan — 4 Stars
- Wildwood by Colin Meloy — 4 Stars
- Cartwheel by Jennifer DuBois — 4 Stars
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor — 100 Stars!! Ohhhhhh, this book. This fantastic, amazing book. I really enjoyed the first two books in this trilogy, but I’m use to being a little disappointed in the third book of a trilogy. I wasn’t prepared for how much I would love this.
- Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham — 3 Stars
- The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells by Andrew Sean Greer — 3 Stars
- The Summer of Letting Go by Gae Polisner — 5 Stars This book was lovely and so good for my soul.
May 2014 –
- Timebound by Rysa Walker — 3 Stars
- Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times by Eric Sheninger — 4 Stars
- The World to Come by Dara Horn — 4 Stars
- Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton — 2 Stars
- Altered Souls by Karice Bolton — 2 Stars
- The Connected Educator: Learning & Leading in a Digital Age by Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach — 5 Stars Absolutely everyone who works in education should read this book.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi — 3 Stars
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer — 4 Stars
June 2014 –
- Overwhelmed: Work, Love & Play When No One Has the Time by Brigid Schulte — 5 Stars An extremely interesting, well-researched read that all women should take the time for.
- Unravel Me by Tarereh Mafi — 4 Stars
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han — 4 Stars
- First Frost by Liz DeJesus — 2 Stars
- Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld — 3 Stars
- Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield — 3 Stars
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer — 3 Stars
So, that’s what I’ve been reading over the past few months. What have you read lately that you’ve loved? I always need more books to add to my neverending to-read list!